Wrigleyville is home to one of America’s most loved baseball teams as well as a strip of bars and restaurants that visitors come for alone. Take a stroll down Chicago’s Clark Street for a wealth of fun and an enthusiasm for a cursed baseball team. Even on non-game nights or the off-season, Wrigleyville is still the place for young nightlife and a guaranteed good time.
Join us in downtown Chicago and be sure to visit nearby Wrigleyville during your stay. Click here to book your hotel room at Hyatt Regency Chicago to receive 15% off the rate and 50% off parking.
Wrigleyville Events & Attractions
- Wrigleyville Field – The confines that the neighborhood attributes its name to, the ivy covered walls are home to the Chicago Cubs and a symbolic statue in the Windy City. Check out the tour schedule to hear the history and fully explore the park.
- Wrigleyville Rooftops – The surrounding buildings that overlook the field offer a great vantage point for a way to watch the game sans tickets into the ballpark.
- Metro – The concert schedule from the Metro boasts band names you’ve meant to check off your bucket list. The venue is intimate so don’t be surprised if you less than 20 feet from the performers on stage.
Wrigleyville Restaurants & Bars
- Goose Island – The brewery that makes a beer dedicated the Chicago’s area code, 312, stands right in the middle of Clark Street and offers up some great grub too, along with room for large parties.
- Cozy Noodles – The little hidden spot sits around the corner from the hubbub around the park, but locals know this spot is a must-visit. The tiny restaurant is adorned in plastic toys, but the noodle dishes are far from childish. Save some money and BYOB here too!
- Cubby Bear – A trademark spot in this neighborhood, Cubby Bear is more than just a bar, catch local bands and smaller acts at this north side hangout.
- Wrigleyville Sports Store – Cubs gear is a must in these parts so head across the street from the field to this Cubs only shop. You can find something for everyone here!
- Goldie’s Flower Shop
– Stop by Goldie’s for a nice bouquet for you mother, a gift for the plant lover, or a seasonal vase to spruce up your place. At Goldie’s, you can’t go wrong!