ADA Compliant Chicago Hotel Rooms
At Hyatt Regency Chicago, we are happy to accommodate all hotel guests, regardless the special needs. The ADA standards for accessible design were applied to our newly constructed downtown Chicago hotel rooms during the recent renovation.
Hyatt Regency Chicago’s Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant guestroom features one king bed and accessible tub. In addition to all or most features of the corresponding non-ADA room type, this guestroom includes closed-caption television, cordless phone and standard fire alarm system with additional emergency strobe light and strobe-light smoke detector. Key entryway, bath, lighting and climate-control features are positioned at a lower height for ease of use. Other ADA-compliant bathroom conveniences include wide doors, grab bars and raised toilet seat.
ADA Compliant Chicago Hotel Features
- Fire alarm system including emergency strobe light and strobe-light smoke detector
- Cordless phone
- Closed-caption television
- Lowered closet shelves
- Lowered thermostat and light switches
- Lowered entryway features, including peephole, door latch
- Lowered bathroom features, including door handle, towel hooks, towel rack
- Wide bathroom doors
- Bathroom grab bars
- ADA Raised toilet seat
Join us at Hyatt Regency Chicago for the best handicap accessible hotel rooms downtown Chicago, IL. Click here to book your hotel room today.