Heading to The Windy City this summer? Explore like a local and plan an afternoon to explore one of the locals favorite summer activities, Millennium Park’s Downtown Sound!
Beginning June 1, Millennium Park’s popular music series features contemporary and electronic artists, indie rick, pop bands and rock veterans who play every Monday and Thursday night at 6:30 pm through July 23, 2015!
Hyatt Regency Chicago is a hotel located just steps away from Millennium Park, and provides the perfect location for those who want to explore Chicago like a local!
- June 1 – July 23, 2015
- Mondays and Thursdays
- 6:30 pm
- Millennium Park, Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- 201 E. Randolph St.
- Chicago, IL 60601
- Monday, June 1, 6:30pm – San Fermin + Sō Percussion
- Thursday, June 4, 6:30pm – The Very Best + Glass Lux
- Monday, June 8, 6:30pm – Andrew Belle + Birds of Chicago
- Thursday, June 11, 6:30pm – The London Souls + Eggnoise
- Monday, June 15, 6:30pm – The Mighty Diamonds + Charley Organaire
- Thursday, June 18, 6:30pm – Hayes Carll + Mother Falcon
- Monday, June 22, 6:30pm – Active Child + Matt Ulery‘s In The Ivory featuring eighth blackbird
- Thursday, June 25, 6:30pm – Snarky Puppy + Third Coast Percussion & Friends Celebrate Terry Riley’s “In C”
- Monday, June 29, 6:30pm – Poi Dog Pondering + Caroline Smith
- Thursday, July 2, 6:30pm – Antibalas + Sonny Knight and The Lakers
- Monday, July 6, 6:30pm – King Sunny Ade + Mathew Tembo
- Thursday, July 9, 8pm (note start time) – Judah & the Lion
- Monday, July 13, 6:30pm – Matthew Sweet + In Tall Buildings
- Thursday, July 16, 6:30pm – Ondatrópica + Helado Negro
- Monday, July 20, 6:30pm – Murder by Death + Banditos
- Thursday, July 23, 6:30pm – Los Cojolites + David Wax Museum
Heading to Chicago this June? Enjoy our convenient downtown Chicago hotel location plus rates as low as $100/a night on select nights on summer weekends when you click here to book. Use special offer code CHIFAN to save!
You’re more than welcome at Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60601; +1 312 565 1234.