Hello March! As we inch closer and closer to Spring, we look forward to celebrating so much this month – including Daylight Saving Time, St. Patrick’s Day, and of course the first official day of Spring!
Also, right now is the perfect time to visit Chicago for Spring Break or one of these festive activities because we’re having a Spring Sale!
If you’re planning to visit Chicago this month, here’s a few happenings you won’t want to miss:
- BIG 10 Men’s Basketball Conference – March 11 – 15, 2015 at United Center
- Gaelic Storm – March 13, 2015 at House of Blues
- Get Lucky Half Marathon – March 14, 2015 on the South Side
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade and River Dyeing – March 14th at the Chicago River
- Maroon 5 – March 19, 2015 at United Center
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle – March 30th at Grant Park
Make plans to experience the Windy City this month! Reserve your downtown Chicago hotel room today. Enjoy our Spring Sale and receive a 20% discount when you book a two-or more night stay with us from now through April 6, 2015 for stays between March 10, 2015 and May 25, 2015. Use offer code SALESF or click the book now button!