Hyatt Regency Chicago Highlights: Amazing August
Sad to say summer is coming to a close, but there’s still one more action-packed month to celebrate the greatest season in Chicago. Put some of these events on your calendar to get the most out of August. Make plans to stay with us for 15% off the rate and 50% off valet parking. Click here to reserve your Chicago summer trip before it’s too late.
- Lollapalooza – The annual and longstanding music fest is sure to be a blast! -August 3-5
- Chicago Fire- Check out the non-conventional sporting event and see the guys at Toyota Park on August 4 or 18
- Coldplay- Having stood the test of time, Coldplay has proven their talent. And their new tunes are better than ever! August 7
- Festa Italiana – Overload on carbs at the South Loop fest with Italian food galore! - August 9-12
- Northalsted Market Days – August 12
- Chicago Air & Water Show – Not to miss! Look up to the sky for the experience of a lifetime. - August 18-19
- North Coast Fest – “Summer’s last stand” is quickly gaining popularity with artists like Pretty Lights, Umphrey’s McGee and Girl Talk. - August 31-September 2
- Freud’s Last Session – Check out the hit play at the Mercury Theater called “a near-perfect gem,” – August 1-5, 8-12, 15-19, 22-26, 29-31
- Hard Rock Café Chicago – Their August calendar is packed with live music and with a name like Hard Rock, you know you’re at a good spot. – August 1-6, 8-10
- Clark after Dark – August 23 – Support Illinois Troops and their Families with Live music, Drinks, Live Auction and a Raffle
- Taste of Latin America – August 24-26 – This new culinary happening will be held in the west Logan Square neighborhood that’s fast-becoming a buzzing urban hot spot.