The holiday season is in full swing and we are in our glory! Holiday lights are up, businesses have donned their most festive décor and the city of Chicago is putting on the most amazing events all month long. Get into the holiday spirit as you attend the best events The Windy City has to offer this December.
Here’s our list of the best holiday events in Chicago this month:
- Christkindlmarket | through December 24, 2016 | Daley Plaza
- ZooLights | through January 1, 2017 | Lincoln Park Zoo
- Winter WonderFest | December 1 – January 8, 2017 | Navy Pier
- McCormick Tribune Ice Skating Rink | through March 6, 2017 | Millennium Park
- One of a Kind Show and Sale | December 1 – 4, 2016 | Merchandise Mart
- Renegade Craft Fair | December 3 – 4, 2016 | Bridgeport Art Center
- Polar Palooza | December 3 – 4, 2016 | North Side
- Randolph Street Holiday Market | December 10 – 11, 2016 | Beaux Arts Plumbers Union Hall
- Chi-Town Rising: NYE Celebration | December 31, 2016
Looking for a great place to stay right in the heart of downtown? Hyatt Regency Chicago is close to all of Chicago’s top attractions and offers five on-site restaurants along with soaring city views. Plus, enjoy front row access to Chi-Town Rising when you book your stay at Hyatt Regency Chicago for New Year’s Eve.