Chicago’s music scene is pushing the limits with loads top talent making their way to our favorite venues this summer. In fact, one of the Windy City’s most historic sites, located at the corner of Clark & Addison in Wrigleyville and famously known for being the home of the 2016 baseball champs, will feature several talented acts! That’s right, the home of our boys in blue on the North side will transform into a stage for some of the hottest musical artists.
Here is the lineup:
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers | June 29, 2017
- Dead & Company | June 30 and July 1, 2017
- Jimmy Buffet | July 15, 2017
- James Taylor | July 17
- Billy Joel | August 11, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line | August 12, 2017
- Green Day | August 24, 2017
- Lady Gaga | August 25, 2017
- Zac Brown Band | August 26, 2017
Looking to stay in the heart of downtown Chicago? Hyatt Regency Chicago is located along the Chicago River and steps from Navy Pier, Millennium Park and The Mag Mile. Plus, enjoy easy access to the North side via the “L” train.